Join us for our 27th Lake Tahoe Marathon +
- Fri, Oct 14Lakeside Beach, SLTOct 14, 7:00 AM – 1:00 PMLakeside Beach, SLTWalk to the start line in front of The Landing which is the Expo site, you are responsible for your own post-race transportation from the Incline Village finish line back, but there is a $15 bus back if you sign up at the expo or on line when you register. Hopefully your wonderful spouse will pick
- Sat, Oct 15Sand Harbor
- Sun, Oct 16Homewood, CA at Meadow Rd & H89
- Sun, Oct 16Lakeside BeachOct 16, 9:00 AMLakeside BeachThe 10K course, starting at Lakeside Beach and running 2 miles lakeside through Edgewood Golf Courses 9th, 18th, 17th, 16th holes and existing off the 4th fairway to the bike trails of Rabe Meadow and then returning back to Lakeside Beach. The course is a mix of bike path and dirt trails.
- Time is TBDLake Tahoe, United States
- 9PMSouth Lake Tahoe
- See individual start times for each race3 different races around Lake TahoeSee individual start times for each race3 different races around Lake Tahoe, Lake Tahoe, United StatesThe 20th Tahoe Triple Marathon (3 x 26.2) is 3 marathons for 3 consecutive days, in two states, finishing with the regular Lake Tahoe Marathon and festivities. This is a challenging multi-day run at altitude, circumnavigating the 72-mile shoreline of Lake Tahoe, plus an additional 6 mile overlap.
Our boutique races run on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday where everyone knows your name. Lots to choose from: run the Friday Lakeside Marathon or the spectacular all downhill Nevada Half Marathon.
On Saturday choose the Cal-Neva Marathon or the Carnelian Bay Half Marathon and on Sunday you get the 27th Lake Tahoe Marathon or the spectacular downhill Emerald Bay Half Marathon.
Plus much more including the Midnight Express 72-mile Ultra, 4-Person Marathon Relay, 16.4 Miler, the Edgewood 10K, the Super Hero 5K as well as the Kids Free Pumpkin Run.
And it all comes with the spectacular scenery of Lake Tahoe with Fall colors and the best aid stations you will ever enjoy. Bring your friends for 3 days of running fun.