Sun, Oct 16 | Lakeside Beach, SLT
4-Person Marathon Relay
Run the Lake Tahoe Marathon course with your own support vehicle and crew.
Time & Location
Oct 16, 2022, 8:30 PM
Lakeside Beach, SLT
About the event
- Start with the Lake Tahoe Marathoners on Meadow Road just south of Homewood Ski Area
- 4 person teams.
- Men only, women only, or mixed teams
- The 3 relay exchange points are at aid stations.
- The legs are: 7.9 miles, 5.1 miles (who's your stud?), 7.0 miles, and 6.2 miles.
- Exchanage points are between 2 & 3 Ring Roads, Inspiration Point above Emerald Bay, and on Venice Ave by the Tennis Courts in Tahoe Keys.
- Turn in on 15th Street, then right on Venice to get to last exchange point.
- Finish with the Marathoners at Lakeside Beach.
- You will drive your own car on the course to pick up and drop off each runner
- Note that the road at the 2nd exchange (3rd & 4th runners) point will be closed for one hour between 10 and 11 AM for the start of the Half Marathon. Plan ahead. Relay cars will not be allowed through.
- If your vehicle is caught in the road block make your exchange next to your car.
- Pick up your race bibs, shirts, etc on Saturday at the Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel.
- Medical attention and aid on the course and finish line from Barton Hospital staff
- Beautiful medals for each member of your team
- two event shirts for participants
- Overall awards for the winning teams
- Finshers Medals for all
- Live music, hot dogs and drinks at the finish line
- Traffic controlled course
- Unlimited camaraderie and fun
- Unlimited beauty
Our mile markers show "MILES TO GO" on the race course.