Join us for our 26th Lake Tahoe Marathon +
Our boutique races run on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday where everyone knows your name. Lots to choose from: run the Friday Lakeside Marathon or the spectacular all downhill Nevada Half Marathon.
On Saturday choose the Cal-Neva Marathon or the Carnelian Bay Half Marathon and on Sunday you get the 26th Lake Tahoe Marathon or the spectacular downhill Emerald Bay Half Marathon.
Plus much more including the Midnight Express 72-mile Ultra, 4-Person Marathon Relay, 16.4 Miler, the Edgewood 10K, the Super Hero 5K as well as the Kids Free Pumpkin Run.
And it all comes with the spectacular scenery of Lake Tahoe with Fall colors and the best aid stations you will ever enjoy. Bring your friends for 3 days of running fun.
This year we will be honoring Firemen, Police, and EMT's.
All active Firemen, Police and EMT's may enter the a Half, Marathon or Ultra for $60/event. You will need to show your Active ID.
(The last two years we honored nurses and teachers)
- Time is TBDSouth Lake Tahoe
- Time is TBDSouth Lake TahoeTime is TBDSouth Lake Tahoe, Lakeside Beach, 4081 Lakeshore Blvd, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150, USAThe 72 Mile Tahoe Midnight Express will start from the Expo on Saturday night at 9:00pm, and end at the same place on Lakeside Beach with the Marathoners. You will travel counter-clockwise around Lake Tahoe.
- Time is TBDZephyr CoveTime is TBDZephyr Cove, 131822001009, Zephyr Cove, NV 89448, USAA new 10K course, starting at Lakeside Beach and running 2 miles lakeside through Edgewood Golf Courses 9th, 18th, 17th, 16th holes and existing off the 4th fairway to the bike trails of Rabe Meadow and then returning back to Lakeside Beach. The course is a mix of bike path and dirt trails.
- Time is TBDLake Tahoe, United StatesTime is TBDLake Tahoe, United StatesThe 20th Tahoe Triple Marathon (3 x 26.2) is 3 marathons for 3 consecutive days, in two states, finishing with the regular Lake Tahoe Marathon and festivities. This is a challenging multi-day run at altitude, circumnavigating the 72-mile shoreline of Lake Tahoe, plus an additional 6 mile overlap.
- Time is TBDHomewood
- Time is TBDWashoe County
- Time is TBDSouth Lake TahoeTime is TBDSouth Lake Tahoe, 4104 Lakeshore Blvd, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150, USAWalk to the start line in front of The Landing which is the Expo site, you are responsible for your own post-race transportation from the Incline Village finish line back, but there is a $12 bus back if you sign up at the expo or on line when you register. Hopefully your wonderful spouse will pick
- Time is TBDLake Tahoe, United States